Thread: Vegas Speak Up!
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 11:37 PM   #1657 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, I don't think any of the posted temps are high given the extreme heat. I'm boosted with the same oil cooler, Greddy oil pan, zSpeed under tray and my temp will vary between 195 and 220 in traffic depending on how hard I push the car and whether or not I have clean air. I the winter my temps are between 160 and 180, but I can get them higher if I run at higher rpm levels. I don't have a sandwich plate and so far so good. I think the key in the winter for me as I'm at 3500' is to let the car and oil temps warm up before making the engine work hard.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote