View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 07:58 AM   #8726 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Update,

There are only a few hours left to vote and we are currently in the lead 186-143. It's not over yet, so please vote if you have the time.

Go to this website Jason Gale - PASMAG Tuner Battlegrounds .... Then when you are at the the website**click LOG IN TO FACEBOOK it will either be on the right hand side or all the way at the bottom. Then when you are logged in click the gold star CLICK STAR TO VOTE and**send me a message letting me know what your vote # is. Please vote before 12PM EST.

If you could also show my buddy Stefano Vacirca some support too, that would be great. He is currently trailing his contest 181-144

This is his link Stefano Vacirca - PASMAG Tuner Battlegrounds