View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 02:43 PM   #205 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
I recommend you adjust your route from college ave to use River Rd instead and then regroup in old E if needed. That's a cool stretch of road with a few twisties and its narrow right next to a river, there's also a pretty cool abandoned building that would be cool for a photo shoot. Fun road just need to be safe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
just take Illchester until it turns into River.
Yeah I made the route quickly, based off as best as I could remember from yesterday. I like that plan, although that isn't the route we took precisely.

Come to think of it, we rode up New Cut Road from Montgomery Road. Regardless, your change is just as good I think, and less prone to breaking the group up through Old Ellicott.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
rolling shots would be pretty sweet, you guys can have the cruise though.
Your gripe a long time ago was that you didn't like going on the cruises because we were hauling *** and potentially breaking the law. I have no intention of doing this when I lead this cruise - in fact, I catered it SPECIFICALLY towards a scenic, slow cruise. So do you just not like actually driving with other people? lol