View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 11:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipor View Post
Yeah, I'm going to be getting the Pioneer AVICZ110BT in the near future and want to get the most out of it.
Cool! Please keep us posted on how the "steering wheel control swap" works out for you. I will be upgrading my system very soon as well, and was wondering how I would integrate the bluetooth, since our base controls lack the buttons for the phone. If I don't get a new set as you are doing, might have to answer via the touch screen. I also wondered if the "mode" button might work with some aftermarket head units........ if they might be programmed that when there is an incomming call, presing the "mode" button automatically answered the call.

John