View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 03:16 PM   #45 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09 Nismo#400 View Post
Just an update for mine I have removed the Rear O2's and it has been idling just fine now my wideband reads 14.0 - 14.9. Now I just have to remove that code that came up from that and it is looking good. Thanks for finding this fix Mitco39.
Glad it has worked out for you, let me know if you need a hand getting the codes gone. It should be as simple as just turning them off, I can include screenshots if you wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
I must be retarded but none of the fuel trims you are referring to bar options on my cipher. would it matter that I only have a standard cable?
They might call it something different with cipher, it should still be able to see these PIDS however. Ill check this weekend for you.

I will probably bring the car to the track tonight and do a few more runs in her. I will also play with the hot starts tonight and see if I can find a happy medium between hot starts and lean out conditions during idling. This is if it does not storm here tonight, there is a 40% chance
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote