View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 07:02 PM   #176 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

VARIS week is Officially Here!!

Teleport to Japan is officially starting now! For the next 6 weeks, we will be offering top JDM brands at their Japanese Yen pricing as if you were in Japan purchasing them in person. The only difference is you can get the same price from the comfort of your home. Every week will be different, so to ensure you don’t miss that convicted new 370Z part, check out the schedule below.

Sale Schedule
Week 1 – Voltex (Browse Voltex Parts here) (Visit Voltex's Website)
Week 2 – Varis (Browse Varis Parts here) (Visit Varis' Website)
Week 3 – Zele (Browse Zele Parts here) (Visit Zele’s Website)
Week 4 – Amuse (Browse Amuse Parts here) (Visit Amuse's Website)
Week 5 – Mine's (Browse Mine's Parts here) (Visit Mine's Website)
Week 6 – Runduce (Browse Runduce Parts here) (Visit Runduce's Website)

Shipping
In addition we will offer discounted flat rate shipping from our warehouse in LA to you should you desire it. This rate is less than it would cost you to ship it from the shop to the airport in Japan!

Small item - $50 flat rate anywhere in the continental USA
Medium item - $100 flat rate flat rate anywhere in the continental USA
Large item - $200 flat rate flat rate anywhere in the continental USA

HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE DEAL:
1. PM or Email Teleport@BulletproofAutomotive.com with the list of items you want
2. We will confirm the Japanese retail price (which you can also see on the manufacturer’s site)
3. We will charge you the Japanese retail price in Yen converted into USD at the time you order according to Google Finance’s listing of the exchange.

Questions? Don’t hesitate to PM us or email us.

Last edited by 370Ztune; 07-24-2014 at 11:35 AM.
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote