View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 07:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrvaxx View Post
I feel like those vents are too far forward. Sure, they vent the air coming out of the radiator but they don't do anything for heat further back.
My car is NA, but those vents on the sides sit just in front of the headers behind where the stock air boxes go. The centre vent is slightly behind the rad and before the coolant overflow. The heat coming out of those is crazy after a long drive. I have also had rain gather on the hood while at a stop light. As soon as a pulled away, the rain literally shot out of the hood with the force of the air coming out of the vents.

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote