View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 06:59 PM   #39 (permalink)
ianthegreat
Base Member

Drives: 08 335i, 86 Ranger
ianthegreat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LETSGOEERS06 View Post
So i goto this dealership in NJ West Winsor Nissan I drive up to the lot in my car (which is not bad at all) and go up to this white z I saw after a little bit someone came out the guy asked if I liked the car and told me if I wanted to he would get the keys I said sure he says you need to go do some paper work to get in the car we dont let people take test drives. I told him I just wanted to open the door and hood since it was a 09 used with 3,000 miles on it. He said I need to have a parent or some payment first. I am 25 years old Drive a 2006 Grand Cherokee Overland with no stickers, wheels, or anything that makes me look like a kid. The manager walks out and says I am going to start your paperwork and then we can look in the car. I told him that I wont sign anything and was about to leave when he said come back with a parent or some money and you can sit in it.

I dont know if the guy was having a bad day but I just thought that was wierd is that a new thing dealers are doing to sell cars...

O and i was dressed nice not like a bum looking to drive a cool car and leave...
Happened to me the first place I went. That kind of business practice will eventually catch up to them. Take your money elsewhere.