View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 09:16 AM   #23 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
Nice work Mitch...Keep up posted!

Since my tuner is a sponsor here I'm totally just going to have him read this thread and see if he thinks it's worth tweaking anything during my next tuning session.

Oh...and you are running 13psi? What power level is that?
Thanks, I just want to get this figured out and if others can benefit then im glad.

No idea what power level that is, its enough to run 120mph in the 1/4. I believe before all this started I ran 110mph last year. I am going to try and get it on a dyno for a few baseline pulls just to have a number.

It is at the limit of the fuel I have available up here without running any sort of additive. I did sacrifice some tq for some hp in my tuning. I can feel that much, but the hp makes it well worth the loss in lower end tq.

Also when I say 13PSi that is my absolute peak, it settles around 12.5ish most of the time with 0 knock. Keep in mind we have 94 octane up here as well.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote