View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 06:56 PM   #1963 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Can I check the trims with Cipher? I haven't played around with the software much.
Yeah you can check both the long term and short term trims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
I guess I'll chime in here too. If I follow your descriptions I'm having the same issue. It was much worse on my base map than it is on my tune but I specifically pointed it out to my tuner.

Best I can describe it is this. When I'm coming off closed loop conditions (i.e. just cruising) and pull up to a stop sign/light. The car will behave just fine and then I get a hiccup in the idle. Rpms drop a couple hundred and i lean out a bit (low 16s). It immediately catches itself and idles 'fine' after that. I quoted fine because the idle is decent but not rock solid like it was NA. It held steady N.A. and now it bounces within a 50 rpm range.

I'll give more details in a follow-up post but Is this similar to what are talking about?

Edit: idle Afr on my innovate is between 15.2-14.4
Yeah mine does the same thing Ill lean out hard for a bit then it will catch itself. I am convinced its some emission operation that Uprev is unable to turn off at this point. More convinced now that 2 cars that were Pro Tuned are also having the same issue as myself.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote