View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 06:51 PM   #1961 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
I have money on the post cat O2s. Sasha put both of them in one bank as your aware and they do have an effect on the engine and the tuning. Unplugging them and turning off the associated CELs and now mine idles around 14.5-14.9 give or take. If you check your long term trims that will give you a bit of a look at what the engine is doing. IIRC if your LTFTs get to 75% or 125% it will throw a rich or lean bank code respectfully.

As far as that right lean condition goes I am still trying to work through that one.
Can I check the trims with Cipher? I haven't played around with the software much.