View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 06:42 PM   #1958 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
My idle bounces around. It will move from 13.5ish to 14.9ish, mostly staying in the mid 13-low 14 range.

I believe I had the lean bank code. Vince had said to clean the MAF. Made no difference.

I really thought it was the BOV staying open intermittently at idle. Oh well, it's kind of good to know someone else has the same issue.
I have money on the post cat O2s. Sasha put both of them in one bank as your aware and they do have an effect on the engine and the tuning. Unplugging them and turning off the associated CELs and now mine idles around 14.5-14.9 give or take. If you check your long term trims that will give you a bit of a look at what the engine is doing. IIRC if your LTFTs get to 75% or 125% it will throw a rich or lean bank code respectfully.

As far as that right lean condition goes I am still trying to work through that one.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote