View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 01:05 PM   #25 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
Some dealers don't know the meaning of customer service. I first went to a local dealer with my father to check out a Z. I'll put aside the fact that they had no idea what Z's they had in stock and made me wait an hour for a test drive. However, the sales manager was a complete @$$. He leaves his m6 with its tacky vanity plate in the handicap spot right in front and thinks he's a millionare. Now you have a law student and a well to be surgeon as a possible sale. We made an offer, I thought it was fair on a sport/touring Z. He could have just said no, heck that's what we said, here is our offer tell us yes or no. Instead he goes off ranting, "I want to know how you got to this number" on a 45K Z. If you don't have the money then don't waste my time." Really guy, not to be a dk but you're talking to someone who could probably take the Z and the GTR if he felt like it. I'm sorry you had a sad experience, F them and get it somehwere else there are plenty of nissan dealers who can make purchasing a Z a pleasurable experience.
.... because a "law student and a well to be surgeon as a possible sale" is not to be passed up!