View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 11:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LETSGOEERS06 View Post
So i goto this dealership in NJ West Winsor Nissan I drive up to the lot in my car (which is not bad at all) and go up to this white z I saw after a little bit someone came out the guy asked if I liked the car and told me if I wanted to he would get the keys I said sure he says you need to go do some paper work to get in the car we dont let people take test drives. I told him I just wanted to open the door and hood since it was a 09 used with 3,000 miles on it. He said I need to have a parent or some payment first. I am 25 years old Drive a 2006 Grand Cherokee Overland with no stickers, wheels, or anything that makes me look like a kid. The manager walks out and says I am going to start your paperwork and then we can look in the car. I told him that I wont sign anything and was about to leave when he said come back with a parent or some money and you can sit in it.

I dont know if the guy was having a bad day but I just thought that was wierd is that a new thing dealers are doing to sell cars...

O and i was dressed nice not like a bum looking to drive a cool car and leave...
I would have a chat with the General Manager. If he concurs the salesman's attitude, then I would be sure to let the owner of the dealership know, if not also the BBB and Nissan.

Granted, Nissan doesn't "do" anything with the dealers, but, if they aren't selling cars...Nissan would know why...
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote