View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 10:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
Some dealers don't know the meaning of customer service. I first went to a local dealer with my father to check out a Z. I'll put aside the fact that they had no idea what Z's they had in stock and made me wait an hour for a test drive. However, the sales manager was a complete @$$. He leaves his m6 with its tacky vanity plate in the handicap spot right in front and thinks he's a millionare. Now you have a law student and a well to be surgeon as a possible sale. We made an offer, I thought it was fair on a sport/touring Z. He could have just said no, heck that's what we said, here is our offer tell us yes or no. Instead he goes off ranting, "I want to know how you got to this number" on a 45K Z. If you don't have the money then don't waste my time." Really guy, not to be a dk but you're talking to someone who could probably take the Z and the GTR if he felt like it. I'm sorry you had a sad experience, F them and get it somehwere else there are plenty of nissan dealers who can make purchasing a Z a pleasurable experience.
Wow, so glad I did not have experiences like this.
I was 100 dollars away from invoice at one dealership and another offered me invoice. Was wanting to use the 100 over guy since he got my sister a below price deal on her Murano and such, but a better deal is a better deal. His final comment, "well if 100 dollars is going to break this deal, then maybe you should keep your Saturn until you can afford this car." Was polite after he said that, and said bye and bought my Z at the other dealership two weeks later when it arrived.

Sucks to because it is just down the road from my office and I was going to use them for any repairs and such I need, but even now it is worth the extra 20 minute trip to go to the dealership that treated me better.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote