Thread: Oops
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 05:47 PM   #20 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
anyway thanks a million to those that are posting useful replies, piss off to those who aren't. not in the mood for trolls.

Update, its 100% back to normal now but I have noticed some black residue in the clutch fluid reservoir. I remember another member having a similar issue but dont remember what the problem was. Do I need to immediately change the fluid and bleed the system? is the CSC or MC failing? Not entirely sure how that can become contaminated given its a sealed system.

didn't "abuse" the car anywhere close to each of those videos, I did something the car should easily have handled. 5k dump, spun tire, shift, spun tire, shift..... no spun tire anymore only clutch burn. In other words its a very weak clutch system that cannot handle 350HP with 10k miles of never being tracked, beaten or slammed on until that one very occasion. If the car cannot even handle shifting during a burnout that's pretty shitty.
dude you're an idiot. you proved that by your original question of what you might have. the best thing that can happen if you not spreading you filth amongst other members. some of us are here to help people. you aren't helpable.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote