View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 11:34 AM   #121 (permalink)
Dzel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z PW M6
Dzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1600 View Post
that's the thing, they can't deliver! I had this very discussion with Sam about 7-8 weeks ago, expressed my concerns about not having any products yet at all but having paid in full over 1 year ago, I asked to have all of my items shipped to me that were apparently in stock (everything he told me was in stock except for 2x manifolds and some sensor component). I even said I will pay extra for shipping when the manifolds come in, he agree'd to this and asked me to give him 2-3 days to get the picking list organised, 2-3 days went by, I had rang and asked where my shipping tracking number was and he said they aren't going to send the parts anymore as him and his team think it's a bad idea.

that's when I pulled the plug and started my refund.
That right there speaks loud and clear...