View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 12:26 AM   #18 (permalink)
vipor
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo 09-0183 QAB
vipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond repute

30 people at the meeting tonight, including 1 visitor. I've been told it's a low average turnout. I counted 17 cars total initially including 3 GTRs, my lone Z34, one 88-ish Z31, and plenty of Z33s and Z32s. No old school Z cars for the 2nd time in a row though, kind of sucks. Turns out a guy that came in a Cayenne Turbo also has a GTR but was having the exhaust put on at Jotech at the moment.

omnomz (and friend) and Bumble Zee showed up as everyone came outside to shoot the shit and check out the cars, so I wasn't the only 370.

Terrible Pictures Yay!
The pictures that are harder to see the cars in are the ones with the flash on. Not the best camera, took better pics without the flash only using the parking lot lighting.

Nissan 370Z Forum - vipor's Album: Z Club of Texas Nov 09 Meeting

A couple of the better/cooler ones.

2009 NISMO # 0193 | QAB | Albums! | 05.04.10 (Dynojet) 291.94hp/248.28tq
Oil Cooler (DIY) | Custom Headlights | GTSPEC Braces | F.I. Long Tube Headers
vipor is offline   Reply With Quote