View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 11:36 AM   #34 (permalink)
aszyd
Track Member

Drives: Magma Red 370z T+S
aszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the DIY!

I got some long tubes in the other day. A ratcheting 14mm wrench is a god send. The Kobalt that I bought from Lowes was able to withstand the abuse. I was surprised when it was able to stand up to some of these bolts. I thought for sure it would break once I put some torque into it.

Also, I had no issues removing the front o2 sensors. A little twist from a 22mm wrench is all it took to break them loose. After that, they just spun right off. I'd say it was about the same as the rear o2s.

Those heat shields though... The front bolt on those was a PITA. I swear, whomever put those on did it wrong. The drivers side snapped off and I had to cut the passenger off once I stripped the bolt.

Last edited by aszyd; 07-01-2014 at 11:39 AM.
aszyd is offline   Reply With Quote