View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 08:05 AM   #210 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan370z View Post
if you say so...

it all has to work together at the end.
I say you are still leaving some power under the table.

im not saying this to be mean ,, just from experience & learning from others
Well picture this, I thought of flow too...

Stillen 2.35" through and through, smooth flow.

Mine 2.5" then 2.35" then 2.5" then 2.35" etc, a little bumpy even though I knife edged the 2.35" sections on both sides.

Possible new cai, 2.5" ID sections where silicon is, then new sections of 2.75" OD. Now I'm not sure of the ID on the 2.75" OD pipe (2.63" i think, 0.11 wall) but I'll have to stretch the silicon sections at the connections. This will make the flow also bumpy as the silicon will be smooth, then open up larger than 2.75", then the air will hit the knife edge of the 2.75" OD pipe. While that's the most cubic inches in size, it'll probably be the least free flowing.

in case you didnt get that i mean this...while id have all sections now bigger than the TB opening, wouldnt this hurt flow some?

Last edited by synolimit; 07-01-2014 at 08:28 AM.