View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 11:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDMotorsports View Post
I was excited to do some wet weather driving because we rarely get to here in Vegas and driving in the wet is a great way to really improve your driving skills. It was just too much water and puddles this past weekend. I was instructing with the student group and they were the last ones to run before they shut the track down. I went out with a student in his car and it was nearly impossible to just make it around the track at that point. Some of the puddles...or lakes...stretched across the entire track and were pretty deep so you had to really slow down to not hydroplane off into the weeds.
Sounds exciting!

It really is too bad you couldn't go out on the track again. Hopefully it won't be raining next time. I think I'm going to sign up for a trackday thats coming up soon too and I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Also Mike, about the battery. I was talking to someone yesterday that knows a good bit about cars and I told him about changing the battery out and putting it in the trunk. He said that that's not such a great idea because of the smaller battery/longer cables issue. If we switch the battery out, it has to remain at the front. If you want to move it to the back, then you need to get a strong battery or keep the stock one.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote