View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 12:41 PM   #183 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
FYI Concept Z says they do not have them in stock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonSignal View Post
We are waiting for pending detail from one winner then need to send to concept. Wait till they contact you for shipping quote you rather contacting them yourself as they aren't aware of this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
If you requested not to contact then how is a local pick up supposed to work?
You can feel free to remove me from the winners list, that's fine. I'll also ask that you remove my picture from the Facebook page as well.

Here is the voicemail I received back yesterday (since you so kindly ask where I get my info from.):
https://soundcloud.com/pandahouse-1/concept-z
What we meant not to contact was for this, there was no need to be sarcastic about it

Yeah we did got an email asking for details (from another guy not we deal with or another one who ships out stuff), and we told him as that other guy is shipping other stuff these lips will go form dubai. As said earlier we want items which were paid be people in october shipped first if someone doesn't like that We are sorry we cant help on that, there are two guys sending pms twice thrice a week and this needs to be closed, on top of that there are certain other things pending which we dont feel the

We arent removing anyone else wouldn't offered it in first place but as said regretting it. All of the winners will have a quote which isn't that much different from what will be from Arizona after shipping and packing charges.