View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 01:39 AM   #181 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I'd like to know why Concept Z no longer has these lips that were supposedly available for pick up/shipment since April? They say they just heard back from you guys and you stated that all of the items would ship from Dubai only. I'm not going to pay $400 for a shipment to Texas.

Congrats all, we were used for promotion.
Pickup yes still available, shipping same reason we need to sort the existing issues out pending shipments, some claims for people who purchased and waiting for the parts. We never said they dont have the lips this statement coming always from your side, not sure from where.

To reassure the doubtful people if lips were even there or not

CarbonSignal TS front lip (2 options offered)

We are not catering the order for that one extra lip, so its not just these but any new shipping from concept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got_Z View Post
I think that's not fair to the winners who spent a week advertising your brand name and working hard and even arguing with other fellow members to win. Not only that, But we had to wait months to "hear back" and now were having to pay the 400+ dollars in shipping anyway? Please enlighten us Carbon Signal.

-M-
Because of people sending us pms every week to get an update on shipping for which we decided to ship from here, it was clear I guess shipping should be covered from winner side. 400+ is for fangged one take normal TS should be cheaper i guess difference is less then 100$ for shipping between what someone would have paid concept or from Dubai. We have to pay by volume so bigger the box higher the shipping. What people getting is still a 450$ lip for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I'll gladly take a voucher for the cost of the lip to apply towards some interior pieces. Just throwing that out there. That I wouldn't mind paying a shipping charge for, but not $400 worth.
I feel we should have just offered to the winner as per contest not extending it all who participated, kinda regretting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got_Z View Post
I agree. I would rather purchase something else, interior pieces or a rear diffuser rather than spend 400 plus dollars for an frp lip

-M-
You can purchase anything and get it shipped together fine by us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonka2581 View Post
Yup I'm at a loss on this... I wish AK would read this thread.. So he knows about what CS is up to...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No comment on this

We will be sending shipping quotes to all who sent us a pm for non fagged ones (unless someone specified he want fanged one) by sunday monday, as we want to close this as well. We still offering four lips and 3 vouchers instead of just two winners as per contest but i guess no one wants to see that point, its very easy to throw sarcasm. We expect all to be shipped next week so we close this by 10th July

We requested not to contact don't know why people still keep contacting them. There are lots of internal pending issues in shipping terms for people who paid for items and shipping that can take some time along with GBs so for the time being shipping from concept is not possible, and please we request again not to contact them for this matter.

Last edited by CarbonSignal; 06-27-2014 at 01:48 AM.