View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 07:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
Not sure, maybe an inch lower than stock? I have to remove the mud flaps to clear a lot of things.

My fix is to buy a smaller new pair of A6 for the front, I will keep my new rears.

I have had slicks for a long time, just not at the track and I don't usually do back to back comparison.

I think it is worth it

I honestly don't remember what I got, but I believe you can go even higher on the springs. They are not bad, but I am not going to say they are perfect. There are some weird quality control issues, but what are my other options at this price range right?

You could risk your $1200 R6 driving to the track. Just remember every mile you drive, you start to lose grip from the Hoosiers.
I've decided on stance comp 2's. I want true's and it's the only thing affordable. FA won't make true's, Odi at feal has good report but I want a two way, 18k/7k should be a good place to start.