View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 02:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Riptide67
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo #0483 PW
Riptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunswack View Post
Hello, I've been in WA for a little bit now, but just found out there is a section on this thread for 370's NW region. I was looking for a good shop local to Lacey area for parts install and tune/dyno. I've been talking to 'intec racing' and they seem pretty legit. Any other opinions? Also opinions on doing the Z1 intake plenum, and stillen ceramic headers? I have invidia CBE, HFC, K/N typhoon intake. Any knowledge helps. Once I figure out how to post a picture I'll add a few.. Thanks
Hey Bunswack!

Intec did my tuning and did a fantastic job. I will be doing a retune with PSI in Portland, OR though as part of a group buy.

Your mod lists sounds pretty great so far, but I would consider going with the PPE or FI long tube headers. The gains with the Stillen headers are very minimal to none.

Feel free to message me and I will look into getting you involved with Pacific North West Nissan and Infiniti Club (PNW_INC). We hold monthly meets and a lot of us do car shows/events/drag racing/and tracking here in Wa.