View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 12:46 PM   #16 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir View Post
Mitco39 that looks great! what you did to your car is exactly what im trying to do!
did the exrat plasti dip come of easily under the spoiler and the body? especially that little space between the spoiler and the break light?
A little secret I learned to give it that look is to put the can in pitcher of hot water before you start spraying. (or just leave it out in the sun). I have found that if you get the can warm it spays much more evenly and less blotchy.

It comes off just fine it was my first time using it and the only mistake I had was I waited till it was dry to pull off the tape and it started peeling off a little more than I wanted. I then just made sure to trace it all with a exacto knife.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote