View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 02:35 PM   #2461 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
Daaaaaamn a Nismo 350z i love that Z man well i love my 370z but the Nismo z33 its a dream lol!!! BTW that 370z Nismo looks great too dude!!!
I actually have to completely disagree. IMO the 350 Nismo was hideous...the rear bumper reminds me of a sitdown bench, and the entire bodykit had terrrrible bodylines that didn't flow w/ the car what so ever.

The 370 Nisomo was a HUUUUGE improvement, with by far my favorite bodykit available for the 370 platform, which the bodystyle was 100% the reason I got a Nismo over a non as I knew I would be swapping any/all other parts pertaining to the nismo upgrade.
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote