View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 05:40 PM   #66 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainhead View Post
Well today I drove from Orlando to Davenport by way of that parking lot they call I4.....crawling most of the way there....
Then, on the way back we stopped by that mega outlet mall in Orlando....yeah the one with right hand yield turn right out of the frontage road....took at least 50 shifts from Neutral to 1st and about 35 min to get out of that place. I told my wife "this is the LAST time I'm going here"...she understood. What a mess. But the car was great at least!

PS: Tracie, there are NO roads here that aren't full...no canyon twisties, just FL crackers and old people driving bumper to bumper.
Don't I know it?

Check out the group in my siggy.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub