Thread: Nismo Splitter
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 09:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Looks good, and give you credit for trying something new.

1. Obviously its a bit short from the sides as it looks like you're about a good 1"-2" from the rear of the bumper.

2. Any clearer shots from the front? Did you do anything to fill the area where the Nismo front raises up? From your albums, it appears you pulled the splitter up to bend upward? Doesn't this defeat the actual purpose behind having a splitter? (downforce, pulling the front of the car DOWN. By having the front of the splitter pulled upward, you're actually reversing the purpose and creating upforce/lifting the front)

3. I'm also interested to see where your connection points are for the rods. What is the material of this particular splitter?///found my answer

Very good reasonings for my questions, I assure you

Thank you!
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel

Last edited by 1cleanZ; 06-20-2014 at 10:12 AM.
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote