View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 09:20 AM   #114 (permalink)
joel mac
Base Member

Drives: 370z
joel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edconline View Post
Lol Joel Mac, I'll tell you how the XP10's are - LOUD. And dusty. Oh, and did I mention LOUD?
haha They weren't that loud for me at all but they were up to temperature for sure. They felt great on the track though! super dusty but it was super easy to clean off after unlike the dust from the hawk hp+ pads I had on other cars.

Never had a problem coming into the front straight. If i didn't mess up the chicane section, which i almost did all the time hahaha I probably could have almost topped out 4th. Even with messing it up i could get up to about 6000rpm in 4th.

Even with 20 min lapping sessions and lots of hard braking i never got any fade from them either . The boosted guys should be able to get into 5th in the front straight if brave enough. might even want a bit more pad as well maybe the xp20's
joel mac is offline   Reply With Quote