View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 05:20 AM   #94 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowZ View Post
Iv sprayed it once just to test how it hits and no I'm not tuned... YET. I still need to finish up some things before i take it in. It hits hard! I do not have a window switch but I'm thinking about getting one. Iv never had a problem in the past but we'll see. I was tossing up doing a progressive controller because I did want to spray off the line with DR's but thst the whole point in doing a huge shot lol I don't want to spray off the line with a lesser of a shot but then again we'll see
With that shot size I am guessing you will need SOME type of controller if you want to spray first gear and not just spin until your tires burn off. I am curious to hear how it hooks (if at all). Keep us updated please
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote