View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 12:34 AM   #34 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapeshift75 View Post
Got it! I read that you weren't selling individual pieces in one of your original posts, but misunderstood. They way it was priced separately from the kit made me think it was the exception. I was probably more reading what I wanted to see *ha!* Thanks tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ni55anPat View Post
reserved for amuse kit wide body
As of now we want people to avail this one time launch offer, once price is back to retail then we will look into parting the parts, will be more in line with retail (higher adding up individual).

Front and Rear Bumper fender pieces will be done for Fujimara and Amuse as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6MT-Z34 View Post
any closer pics of the side skirts?
Have only this but two big features one with 7Tune for launch in Japan and one Stance Kitchen will be up soon there are some close ups as we were told

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
Yikes!! Won't even comment on how bad that looks, doesn't flow, and looks like a cheap Lego set on a 36K car.
Appreciated

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote