View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 04:42 PM   #1880 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Brilliant as always, really loving the bar and thats a great wife to make that mod list for you.

Mine would have just freaked out about how many mods were on the list lol.
Thanks

I had the idea of the bar in my head for a while and recently found time to follow through with it. I'm still on the fence about the look. I'll keep it this way for a little while to see if it grows on me. It's easy enough to paint the entire thing to match the exterior.

Mrs.Force just took my Christmas Newyears card that I sent to select individuals last year to the sign shop. Apparently the sign shop had to input the list, when they sent the proof to my wife for approval she asked them to add "custom steering wheel" because she knows I have one coming. They didn't send another proof after the addition... aaaaaaand that is where the problem happened.