View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 10:15 PM   #1800 (permalink)
G37Some
Base Member

Drives: 2008 G37s
G37Some is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
I had them professionally sanded and painted, clear coat with a bit of tint to it, 4 coats.

Actually in person I believe my car was slightly louder than the GTR, but when I was driving mine the guy wasn't pointing the mic directly at the car so it wasn't quite as loud.

Rasp is a different thing for everyone, when I think of rasp I think of a civic with a fart can on it. Some people think an F1 car is raspy. My car sounds closer to racecar and nothing like a fart canned civic lol.

Once I get my car back you'll have a few combos to listen to. David (Krazy) is gonna have almost the same setup as me, while Megan has the exhaust and motordyne art pipes. A lot of our club members have FI
!
yeah thats the best way to have the tail lights tinted. the overlay tint films are harder to adhere tbh. especially for the Gs tail lights.

glad to hear your definition of rasp because im 100% on the same page. that metallic can noise is garbage, a high pitched exotic scream isnt rasp in my book.

can't wait to start my new job, chatter like this is going to force me to revamp my whole set up and eat ramen noodles for a month lol.