View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 12:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute
Default SPL Pro Front Endlinks DO NOT STAY TIGHT

Hi Guys,

Just curious if anyone can give me some pointers on these Endlinks. I have had them for about 1.5 years now and I am to the point where I am going to pull them out before I go crazy.

The issue I am having is they will not stay tight no matter what I do or how tight I tighten them. The connection to the control arm is fine and I have never had an issue with that, its where they attached to the sway bar itself.

I have tried blue and red locktite with no luck. What happens is ill tighten them and within a tank of fuel I can hear them start to creek and moan at slow speeds in parking lots and such. It is very loud and embarrassing to have the front end of the car doing that while pulling into car shows ect.

At speed I don't notice it all. Also they dont become loose as in going to fall off, but its just enough so that its causing a metal creeking noise as the front tire position changes with the unlevel parking lots.

Just curious as to if I am the only one having this issue? Next time I crawl under it I think I am just going to replace them with the stock ones unless someone has any ideas whats going wrong.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote