View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 05:37 AM   #19 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rid3_FaM0uS View Post
I guess my only other question would be is there any way to cover up the insides of the fender wells still? Are the over fenders a solid moulding basically or sheet metal? I guess I'm just thinking that I wouldn't want to hit a bump and compress my tire inside the well right I into a cut fender and have it damage or pop a tire. But alright I understand I'm not a big fan of the duckbill spoiler or "upper" style diffusers but everyone has their own opinion don't take it to heart haha; maybe(funds provided) ill just jump on both of the group buys then for the wide body and the lip pieces. Let me know if you want a nismo though! I've got the rims to make it work!
We want a Nismo but preferably will look into someone with the Nismo kit if not then the whole kit.

Fenders have a sold mounting but still prefer cutting. After cutting it needs to be welded inside part then it's safe

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote