View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 07:12 AM   #16 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rid3_FaM0uS View Post
Well I did say I would be willing to cut the fenders if I had too I mean. If I'm going through what it would take to put the wide body on then I don't really expect to be taking it off. What I did specify on is there is not way possible for me to do a "hellaflush" style stance because this car will have ALOT of power and I will always be function over form when I comes to the safety of myself and others in a car like mine.
On a better not I think this wide body with your nismo front lip and side skirts and if I can figure out a way to custom fab an old top secret 350Z rear diffuser on my nismo as well and aero would be on point
For sponsorship we would like to have full this kit if base and with Nismo and moonbeam of Nismo.

I understand on stance never asked hella flush but yes fenders should be cut for nicer pictures

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote