View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 05:51 PM   #28 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nargrakhan View Post
Thank you! That's exactly the info I needed.

Hmm... the lowest part of the air dam is currently 4 and 1/2" off the ground... so it's probably best to just play it safe and get my driveway apron redone first. No point in cheapening out on an $800 concrete job, when I'm going to spend over five times that much for the conversion.

Yea. There's a lot of parts swapping involved, somewhere in the ballpark of $4000 worth with shipping and whatnot. I've also got those DRL that the NISMO doesn't, so that's gotta be removed as well.

However the price is still cheaper than something like a VeilSide... and I believe the OEM NISMO parts are sturdier than the FRP of most aftermarket bodykits (and doesn't use 3M tape).

I really disliked the interior of the NISMO, so I didn't get one... but I really, really like it's exterior. I've saved up some disposable cash over the months, and figured I'd spoil myself (and the Z) with something like this.

You should of just bought a nismo. Even a slightly used one would of been good too.

When I bought my nismo, I got it for 5k over a base+sport. That's just 1k more compared to what you are pricing it at. Only thing is I also get the full package, like the rims. suspension, nismo stitching, etc.

Not sure how much nismos go for now though.
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote