View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 10:19 PM   #1115 (permalink)
Running4Mayor
Premium Member

Drives: 15 Charger R/T
Running4Mayor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
lol. Been all over Florida. Dad used to drag me there every summer. And not just for a weekend getaway. I'm quite fond of West Palm Beach, Miami and the Keys. Tampa is crap. Clearwater is a slight improvement even for being so close. I hate the Gulf side for the most part. Southeast, to me, is best.

I've been all over the country. By far, Oceanside, California beats the crap out of any part of Florida. But of course this is only my opinion. Point being, don't make it personal. So save the pissing contest. I don't really care. You witnessed Ryan try this **** on here publicly with me before and I'll bury anyone that tries to pull that **** again. I don't give a **** where you grew up. You still live in Suffolk. You made a concession for one reason or another. As did I. We now live here. Land of high property taxes, high housing prices, low value of anything, shitty roads, and the most anti-social populous I've ever crossed. Welcome to Virginia.

If it wasn't clear, I won't respond to any other comment made on this topic. I'm just trying to ******* find something to ******* do this weekend. You won't be around. So **** off.
Point John!! Virginia is pretty trash though! I'm out this bish at the end of next year. Enough with VA bashing now. I'm down this weekend too! Where you guys thinking of going to eat. I haven't had a good *** burger in a while
Running4Mayor is offline   Reply With Quote