View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 06:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

The car has pull but power delivery is smooth and linear, so you're not going to get "thrown" into the back of your seat. I owned a slower car on paper that was a lot more violent in acceleration feel... hell, my girlfriend's CLK500 "feels" more powerful in acceleration but if we actually ran the cars side by side I'd pull... that's what 340 lb-ft or so will do.

Best thing to do is go drive one. If your Civic is stock or anywhere near stock, you are probably going to feel "violent" acceleration until you get used to the 370.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote