View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 10:23 PM   #742 (permalink)
elperuano
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37S
elperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
See this right here is the problem. I was afraid of this too and honestly, I don't think it's really an issue. GTM is a forum sponsor but you'd better believe AK or whoever is in charge here isn't going to risk the entire forum for one sponsor that pays a pittance every year to advertise. If AK or the armed branch of ~the370z.com~ decide that GTM is hosing their members, their "sponsor" status will be yanked in a hurry. There is no wacky sinister agenda here. Sam is not in cahoots with forum mods/admins. People are still scratching their heads and trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

In the meantime, DO NOT GIVE GTM YOUR MONEY. Wait and see what happens. Either they'll go bankrupt or this will all be quietly swept under the rug if they refund/fill the orders they've taken.

Please don't start implying that the forum is in on this. That's just dumb. They are regular car guys like the rest of us.
Now you're just trying to play blind.
It's clearly in black and white. Lots of members are trying to get their money back from gtm after the lies they were fed. Thread was cleaned up in the beginning by mods saying "on topic please" until the crap hit the fan when they finally said "ok guys good luck will keep this thread open". You yourself are saying don't give gtm money til this clears up. And then when it does you want these same guys to go back and give gtm money AGAIN?

Not sure what you're trying to say but I'm not trying to speak "politically" correct. You wanna brown nose that's all on you. But there's plenty of info here to state otherwise. This ain't the first car forum it HAS happened and certainly won't be the last.