View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 07:51 AM   #256 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig11 View Post
I wondered why I couldn't find you. :P

I LOVED those flares! Some of the Z's in Japan had those last fall.

Best ZDayZ ever despite the worst weather ever. My disappointment in not meeting you all is a standard feature now though.

Edit: My car is so ugly Tony @ FI came up to me to say "I've never seen my exhaust look so bad!"
ehhhh those flares just do nothing for me. literally would take them off (if possible) if i even would have that nismo. the front bumped gave me a nice chub though

i'm just happy that Tony gave me his seal of approval on my custom work done to his set-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
garages are usually 100/day and depending on the weekend, the garage rooms are 120-150 per day. I always try to get one of each when I go there, its just so convenient.

However, now that the paddock is paved, there probably isn't a need for the garage.
thats actually a lot cheaper than what i thought they would be. maybe it is in the cards then research to be done later i guess lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote