View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 08:33 AM   #193 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux View Post
No lie, I woke up on Saturday (how I managed to do that is a miracle lol), found your car in the lot and waited till 645, then figured you weren't running the dragon because of your drive home later that day, so I headed over to the general store.

You shoulda seen me on the dragon, I was holding down the very back like a champ!
I should have told you my room number so you could have banged on my door. I ended up waking at 7 AM on my own and felt like it was too late, so I didn't try to make it out. Probably a good idea since I felt a little fuzzy til after I ate lunch.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote