View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 08:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
big daddy
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Nismo
big daddy has a reputation beyond reputebig daddy has a reputation beyond reputebig daddy has a reputation beyond reputebig daddy has a reputation beyond reputebig daddy has a reputation beyond reputebig daddy has a reputation beyond reputebig daddy has a reputation beyond reputebig daddy has a reputation beyond reputebig daddy has a reputation beyond reputebig daddy has a reputation beyond reputebig daddy has a reputation beyond repute

Nissan has pissed me off so much that we traded our 2013 GT-R in on the 2014 Corvette. I got tired of being treated like crap by them and always having to argue over ever little item/dollar. The final straw is when they scratched the front up and didn't want to pay for it. $2600 out of my pocket and I was done with the GTR.

I did buy and love my Nismo. The deal was to good to pass up, $36,000 for a 2013 with 1800 miles. I just don't take it to Nissan.
Fast intensions Non-Resonated Test Pipes and TDX CBE w/18" Resonators, Stillen Generation 3 Long Tube CAI, tint, tail light covers, Gramlights 57Xtremes, CS Nismo kit, and several carbon parts. Slowly getting more
big daddy is offline   Reply With Quote