View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 04:41 PM   #34 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
... OEM airboxes split in half -- the front pries away from the rear without any structural damage with a bit of firm but gentle coaxing with a flathead.

The other ones I posted a pic of, which already have stacks installed, are ones from a 35DE motor I think.
Ah. I took a closer look at your pic and what I thought was a plastic "grille" was just reinforcements molded into the case. Doh!

I still don't see you getting much out of a velocity stack. I can see where it might help a little bit on the 350 box but the walls/throat of the 370 outlet look pretty aerodynamic to me. But I hope you prove me wrong.