View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 03:11 AM   #23 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzSpeng View Post
Give me a length, the outside diameter of the largest part and outside diameter of the smaller part and ill draw something in cad and make a "prototype"
Awesome -- thanks!

Well, I'm not 100% sure on how to make the flange perfect, but something with at least three mounting locations would probably be good.

The inside diameter should be 2.25" and there appears to be enough room for a 3" bellmouth, ideally elliptical, with a rolled edge.

Length... I think we want to keep it close to the inlet -- too long might interfere with savaging from behind the stack, so, maybe 1.5" or 2" at the most in length?

Hell, if you are really serious and we can work something out to compensate your for your time, I'll just mail you the halved airboxes to work on.