View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 11:42 AM   #33 (permalink)
big daddy
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Nismo
big daddy has a reputation beyond reputebig daddy has a reputation beyond reputebig daddy has a reputation beyond reputebig daddy has a reputation beyond reputebig daddy has a reputation beyond reputebig daddy has a reputation beyond reputebig daddy has a reputation beyond reputebig daddy has a reputation beyond reputebig daddy has a reputation beyond reputebig daddy has a reputation beyond reputebig daddy has a reputation beyond repute

CS now is a freakin idiot!
Has to be one of the dumbest people I've ever seen on here

First off as a retired MSG with 21 years of honorable service I believe your thoughts or impressions of the military are coming from some one who could not make it into the military or washed out. What ever it is your a dam idiot

To the Soldier that this happened to: Your command and legal cannot do crap for you, I'm sorry.

I spent years as a 1sg and they only get involved in child support or UCMJ actions. They never get involved in purchase disputes

Sorry that you have to deal with this and it's sad when companies screw us hard working people.

Let me know if there is anything I can do
Fast intensions Non-Resonated Test Pipes and TDX CBE w/18" Resonators, Stillen Generation 3 Long Tube CAI, tint, tail light covers, Gramlights 57Xtremes, CS Nismo kit, and several carbon parts. Slowly getting more
big daddy is offline   Reply With Quote