View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 01:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauran View Post
I think it's sad that we can't appreciate these negative posts about our car as much as a positive post. Any site that brow beats a person for bringing up a products flaws is living in a fantasy world.

I LOVE my Z but if tomorrow it started acting like a lemon I'd call it as I saw it, I think these are as helpful...if not more helpful than those that blow smoke up our butt about how awesome the Z is.

If all we want to hear it about is the positive what’s the point...we purchased the car and know it’s awesome, who needs corroboration after that. It’s good to at least hear about the “could happens” out there to.
It wasnt so much that his post was negative towards the car, it was that I felt that Nissan was standing up to their side of the situation. If I was in that position I dont think I would have had any issues with Nissan and branded their company as such.

Now I could see if he was having issues like some other guys (DE for example) had. But reading through that it seems like Nissan really did nothing wrong. I think the issues DE has had are warranted and other than bugging him about it never said he was out of line.

I will say that the post was probably a bit harsh and should have clarified like I did here. But thats just how I feel.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote