Thread: Vegas Speak Up!
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 10:27 PM   #1452 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, The Dealer bought the car with everything. Even my Uprev cable and Cat went to them. They got their @ss chewed by the GM for buying my car lol. I just sent them a link to my journal and receipts for everything. I told them if they get it running 100% perfect and prove it's putting down 550whp, they can demand $45-50k for it.

I just have factory parts to part out and im up in the air with my CJM Road Race pump. I would totally trade it for a nice exhaust right now though.

This is a post I put on my journal... My brothers new Nismo, my new Nismo, and the last shots of Sophia I took

This is my brothers new Nismo he bought on Friday.

This is my new Nismo I bought Saturday night

And last but not least, the last pics I took of Sophia on the 2nd of May after wiping her down.

And shots of my new ride

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote