View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 03:52 PM   #24 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
I've found the biggest source of scraping isn't necessarily the height of the front end, but the length of the front end. It is long and it is flat.

If you look at other cars; i.e. a Porsche, they actually taper up a bit from the wheel well forward.

With the regular front bumper, I could pull out of my very steep driveway; no such luck with the Nismo bumper. I still scrape a bit when I back out at a severe angle.
Yes,the front end is long. The end does taper a little as you can see in the pics. I take it slow up and down my driveway. My driveway isn't even steep. Our driveway are those tapered semi rounded ones so there it's the same curve from driveways to grass area that divide our houses. I cut on the grass and take a big and wide angle out. Spare the front end from gouges, the grass can die as sacrifice!
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote